1. Series swing check valves are of self-contained, free-swinging disc style with outside lever and weight or outside lever and spring.
2. Valves conform to all standards set forth in AWWA C508, .
3. Suitable for use in wastewater, water, sewage, oil and gas applications.
4. Valves are produced with cast iron body, bronze or stainless steel seat rings, NBR or EPDM disc inserts, and hinge pins of corrosion resistant stainless steel. Internal and external epoxy coating conforming to AWWA C550 is a standard.
5. Valves are designed for horizontal or vertical installations and for uninterrupted continuous service.
Design and Manufacture Conform to AWWA C508
Flange dimensions Conform to ASME B16.1 CLASS 125
Face to Face dimensions Conform to AWWA C508
Testing Conform to AWWA C508
MATERIALS OF PARTS
|1||Body||ASTM A536 65-45-12|
|4||Hinge||ASTM A536 65-45-12|
|7||Bonnet||ASTM A536 65-45-12|
Why Choose Us
1. We have been manufacturing and suplying valves and valve parts for more than 12 years.
2. We are the originalquality manufacturer,where you can obtain offer with quality assurance.
3.The products have the traceability, which saves time to repalce parts.
Sign-up for Tanghai stories, news and offers